HW: Sunday Mail / Glasgow

gingoblin at EASYNET.CO.UK gingoblin at EASYNET.CO.UK
Thu Oct 3 12:19:02 EDT 2002

Yeah, I'd really like to know too. The ad in Kerrang the other week had
MOTORHEAD/ANTHRAX/HAWKWIND then the gig dates/venues. No wee asterix with
"London only" or the like for Hawkwind.  Now I don't read that peice of
pish the Sunday Mail either, but have been told  the ad had HW as
playing.     As I'm not interested in Anthrax, or sitting in the horrible
Clyde Auditorium any longer than I have to, I'd really like to know if HW
are playing so I can make sure I'm there!  It'll make the
slightly-into-the-realm-of-rip-off ticket price a bit more bearable too!!
Oh yeah, anyone know of Scottish dates on the HW december tour?   If it's
happening anyway.  I have a holiday to book but don't wanna miss
HW!!   Argh, complications as Killing Joke once said...

Dave