HW: xmas gig

Michael W Blackman Michaelangelo68 at AOL.COM
Sun Oct 6 03:50:45 EDT 2002

In a message dated Sun, 6 Oct 2002 07:38:45  AEDT, Arin Komins <akomins at MIDWAY.UCHICAGO.EDU> writes:

> Hi folks,
>
> How many folks are going to the xmas gig at Walthamstow?
> Anyone interested in trying to stay in one place?
> (like we did for the Astoria gig?)
>
> (figuring that it'd be easier if we start early for finding places this
> year.)
>
> Thanks,
>
> Arin

Are you and Rich going?  If I can manage it there will be a post on the boc list in the next few weeks of me raving like a looney (dont laugh - what else is new huh ;-)) that I have it all 100% organised.  Untill that time I'm am unsure....
But a similar happening like the 2000 Astoria xmas party would be a grand plan indeed.

Mb