HW: xmas gig

Michael W Blackman Michaelangelo68 at AOL.COM
Mon Oct 7 10:27:25 EDT 2002

In a message dated Mon, 7 Oct 2002 23:27:46  AEDT, Alisa <coral at APORT.RU> writes:

> > Yep, count me in.
>
> Me too, I think.
>
> And I hope to spend a week in London - from December 8th to 15th.
>
> Alisa

Watch out for pick pockets in London.  I had a brief conversation with an elderly one wearing an old WW2 style airforce trench coat and seriously pissed off his partner because I had my wallett in the inner lining of my suede jacket.  Nothing but a kleenex in my pocket.
But I must say - he was a most polite and gentlemanly pickpocket all the same.  If his partner hadn't snarled I would have gladly bought the older chap lunch.