OFF: my new Iron Maiden - "The Number Of The Beast" poster

Amphetamine Embalmer superskrull666 at YAHOO.CO.UK
Tue Oct 8 12:47:14 EDT 2002

I just had to pick this up at the record store. It
looks great on my wall next to my Hawkwind 1995 tour
poster! I got another Iron Maiden pic up on my wall as
well which I tore out of Sweden Rock magazine. Iron
Maiden rule! Also, did anyone know Bruce Dickinson was
a pilot?
http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_665829.html

Chr.

"Captain Swing wants his revenge at the Solstice at
Stonehenge!"
        - Inner City Unit

"Uncle Sam is very humane, he'd do anything for
anybody...¨ He'd put him out his misery, give him some
nuclear death... Uncle Sam is very humane..."
        - Hawkwind