Motorhead tour - is Hawkwind supporting?

gingoblin at EASYNET.CO.UK gingoblin at EASYNET.CO.UK
Tue Oct 8 15:22:15 EDT 2002

This getting ridiculous!!!    Are HW supporting on all the dates or
not????   Plans need to be made, a ticket needs to be sold, and I can't do
a thing 'til I find out if HW are playing or not.    No way do the band not
know one way or another, so please can someone let us know???

cheers,
             Dave