HW: Hawkwind and Motorhead

Hawkwind boclist at HWIND.GLOBALNET.CO.UK
Tue Oct 8 16:25:05 EDT 2002

Hello Folks!

Sorry about all the confusion surrounding these dates.

We are definitely booked for Wembley. That was the only gig discussed with the promoters. Unfortunately it seems that some rather misleading advertising has gone out making it look as if we are playing at the other gigs.

I have mailed the promoter about this, suggesting that as the advertising cannot be withdrawn in time, we should also play the dates for which we are advertised. As yet we have not heard back from him either way. I would take this as meaning that we are not playing them. If anything changes, we will post to this list and do an announcement on Mission Control immediately.

As to the other gigs that are being advertised, we are in the process of booking a small winter tour which will run from 5th to 15th Dec. Walthamstow is confirmed and Brighton is 90% certain. As soon as the rest of the gigs are confirmed (hopefully by the end of the week) they will be announced here and on Mission Control.

We apologise again for any confusion, but it is best to confirm gigs before announcing them.

Please bear with us

Thanks

Kris :-)

Please note that this electronic mail system is not intended to form any legal contract or binding agreement. This is for information purposes only. Please also note that this message should not be interpreted as any form of valid information. You use the information contained in this message at your own risk.