HW Xmas party

Michael W Blackman Michaelangelo68 at AOL.COM
Wed Oct 9 22:55:52 EDT 2002

Just to give you an idea what it is like trying to book a flight to the UK from Australia even two months in advance.

The el cheapest flight will total $2000 including taxes plus I'll have to spend a night in bali on the way back and pay for accomadation.
Departs 1st December.  Cant get back untill the 29 January.
Anyone over there need a part time employee during these dates? :-) December to January.

Maybe I should just give it a miss and hope that HW come to Oz early next year??  Or save for the next festival??

Absolutely nothing else available unless I wanto to go into the $2500 + tax price range and over and even then its getting booked out fast.