HW: Huw DVD

Michael W Blackman Michaelangelo68 at AOL.COM
Fri Oct 11 06:45:19 EDT 2002

Fan frickin tastic man!!  I have to have a copy!!

What are the chances of getting a copy that is autographed by Huw???  I'll even send a special marker for the occasion?
Pleasse, please!!??!! beg, grovel, snivel........ ;-)

Cheers
Michael