OFF: 'Watch your implants!' - porn star warned before boxing Sam Fox

Karen Kusic kkusic at EXECPC.COM
Fri Oct 11 12:08:33 EDT 2002

Yup - there are pics too!  ;-)

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_688299.html?menu=news.quirkies

A porn star has been warned her silicone implants could be damaged when
she steps into the ring with Samantha Fox for a televised boxing match.

Gina Wild will take on Fox in a three round bout on German station RTL's
live Celebrity Boxing night on 26 October.

Dr Thomas Jansen, who gave Wild her D-cup implants in 1998, told German
paper Bild: "Although modern implants can withstand a great deal, the
risk of them being damaged when boxing can never be ruled out."

Fox, now 36, also has the added advantage of being trained in Thai
boxing.

She said: "I think I am fit and well-prepared for the fight because of
my training. I'm looking forward to the adrenalin kick I'll get in the
ring and I hope I win."

Story filed: 12:14 Friday 11th October 2002