BOC: weird detective story about BOC with photos

Fri Oct 11 19:41:02 EDT 2002

On Sat, Sep 14, 2002 at 10:42:56AM -0700, Allen Shaw typed out:
> Just ran across a weird blue oyster cult story
> about one of their shows written like a detective
> story. Sounds like Humphrey Bogart. Even has photos.
>
> http://www.aural-innovations.com/issues/issue20/action06.html

        That seems to be part two of a series which started with a
Motorhead review a while back, I think also in AI. I do wonder what Roger
Neville-Neil does with his time that he seems to have enough left over for
this sort of stuff... Yours,
                             Jon

--
        Jonathan Jarrett                Birkbeck College, London
                 jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk