OFF: Legendary Pink Dots - "Faces In The Fire" was about me around age 10-11 in the early 80's.

Amphetamine Embalmer superskrull666 at YAHOO.CO.UK
Sat Oct 12 04:42:15 EDT 2002

Legendary Pink Dots - "Faces In The Fire" was about me
around age 10-11 in the early 80's. Yes, 100%
completely true. The three first tracks off the album
are about me at our east side apartment in Waldemar
Thranes gate in Oslo on the east side. I was a test
kid in NATO as my father was in the US Navy and I was
the Stainless Steel Rat. I lived with my mother as my
father lived in the US as my parents were divorced.

Christian

crankstuf: marmelade, makka, kransekake
speedfreak Front 242: take a walk

Nutrition Facts: Agurknytt: Mr. Chips