Hawkwind - Free Time of The Hawklords

Alan Linsley alankerren at YAHOO.CO.UK
Sat Oct 12 13:19:15 EDT 2002

Good Evening

I have a spare copy of the Michael Butterworth book
The Time of the Hawklords which I don't need and so
would like to pass on to a good home for absolutely no
money except maybe postage (otherwise it goes down the
PDSA shop to end it's days on ashelf full of Mills &
Boon paperbacks and Perry Como albums).  This is the
Collectors Guide Publishing edition that came free
with the Warrior boxset issued by Griffin in 1995 (no
spare boxset though).  If anyone is interested please
mail me off list.  UK folks get priority as postage
will be cheaper.

AL