BOC Recommendations?

Ted Jackson tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU
Mon Oct 14 07:44:15 EDT 2002

On 13 Oct 2002, at 0:27, Mark Painter wrote:

> BOC-L Digest - 11 Oct 2002 to 12 Oct 2002 (#2002-297)As a Hawkperson
> on this list, it has just struck me... (Duhhhh!) that I should be
> checking out the BOC.
>
> Recommended albums please folks? I only know <looks sheepish>
> Reaper...

The first 3 are far and away their best stuff, and of those, Secret
TReaties is widely considered their best album.  It won't remind you
too much of Reaper, though!  For a taste of the current band, I'd
recommend last Year's Curse of the Hidden Mirror,  or the just
released Live album, A Long Day's Night, which is also on DVD...

theo