Bedouin.info cd releases available through CD Services?

Bryan Young jwhe10 at SK.SYMPATICO.CA
Tue Oct 15 00:09:00 EDT 2002

Calling Andy G:

Rik has mentioned the variety of Bedouin stuff available through the
bedouin.info website, but it's not easy to say how well orders from various
countries would be handled.  It does say that Overseas Money Orders must add
2 pounds, but I'm afraid that (because I live in Canada) any fee to cash my
CDN money order would be a lot more than the 2 pounds listed, being in a
strange currency and all.  I'm afraid that the fee assumes a US money order
will be sent, and I can't easily get those living here in Canada.

Here's the question -- is CD Services going to stock some of these?  Or if
not, would they consider stocking a limited amount if the listmembers
preordered?  Give us a deadline to have our orders in, use our credit cards
to fund the orders, and then place them on our behalf.  (I'm not loathe to
write to the East Devon postal box, but without an email to confirm what my
exact total would be, I'm afraid of just wasting time and causing a hassle.

In particular, I'd love to order:
Bedouin - Live and Beyond (cdr)
Al Chemical's Lysergic Orchestra (cdr)

Sorry to ask this question on the list, but I figured others might be
interested in the response, too.

Cheers,

Bryan Young