HW:Wembley/Mountain Grill

Steve Youles youless at LVCM.COM
Tue Oct 15 17:05:13 EDT 2002

Here's a rather unwieldy link to a map of the locality.  Paste the whole
thing into the address bar of your browser:

<Link>

http://www.multimap.co.uk/map/browse.cgi?
addr1=276&addr2=Portobello+Road&addr3=London&pc=W10+5TE&client=public&gride=
524480&gridn=181549&scale=10000

</Link>

If memory serves, it's just north of the Westway on the left-hand side
(assuming you're facing uphill, i.e. North) and the pillar to the left of
the front door is the distinguishing mark.  Although someone said it's been
renamed back to "the Mountain Grill"...

Ladbroke Grove tube is marked on the map & looks very convenient.  I walked
from Notting Hill Gate and it was quite a stretch.

Steve

On Tue, 15 Oct 2002 14:51:56 -0500, rich.warren