HW: BOC: Larry Fast

David Blair drb.serendipity at DSL.PIPEX.COM
Fri Oct 18 15:29:05 EDT 2002

In article <000801c276ca$1b42a8e0$1a84dac3 at ghostwheel3>, Alisa
<coral at APORT.RU> writes
>He also played synth on Meat Loaf's "Dead Ringer" (81).
>
>Alisa
>
>> I don't know if this has been covered before, but Larry Fast may provide a
>> non-Moorcock BOC-HW link. He played synths on several Nektar albums, and
>Bob
>> Calvert guested on another (though they didn't both appear together) and
>> allmusic.com claims Larry Fast played synths on Revolution by Night
>> (presumably just a few tracks). My CD copy of RBN has squat in the way of
>> liner-notes, no personnel list, and my vinyl copy seems to have gone AWOL,
>> so I can't check that out though.
>>
>> Stephan

For a really tenuous Larry Fast/HW link, he also played for Peter
Gabriel for a while, and Jonathan Smeeton (Liquid Len) did lighting for
Gabriel on at least one tour.
--
David Blair