Wembley

Jobson, Eddie EJobson at THRUPOINT.NET
Sun Oct 20 07:06:50 EDT 2002

My opinion

Sound was crap
Venue was crap
No drinking or smoking in auditorium

Set included Ejection, Angels of Death, Motorway City, Hurry on Sundown,
Master of the Universe and The Gremlin (with Arthur Brown), The Watcher,
Asassins of Allah (best number in my view as it was the first time Alan's
vocals could be heard!) and Silver Machine with Lemmy. Might have been one
or two other songs I've forgot. Line up was Dave, Ali, Tim, Huw, Richard
with Arthur Brown and Lemmy guesting. On stage for about 45 minutes. Dave's
vocals were a bit too loud, Tim's keyboards were either defeaning or you
couldn't hear them, no vocals for Alan for most of set and the occasional
elctrical buzz.

Anthrax were too heavy for me.

Motorhead were okay but I only new about 6 of their songs, No Class, Iron
Fist, Bomber, Overkill, Metropolis and Ace of Spades, but it was loud my
ears are still ringing.

Eddie.