OFF: Mountain

Nick English nick at THECOMPLETESHEET.COM
Sun Oct 20 17:05:17 EDT 2002

>Yeh-guitar work fine but didn't you think the
>vocals sounded a tad shot
>through!!
>Andy G.

You're certainly right about that, although I don't think Mr. West was ever all that accomplished as a singer.  But still you're right.  I give him an A for effort, though.  Still refusing to give up that mic.

I'm surprised nobody else was singing on this one.  I remember on their mid-90s album, "Man's World", Corky and the guy who played bass sang a few songs, and I thought they were actually the best songs on the disc.

--Nick