HW: XMAS party

Arin Komins akomins at MIDWAY.UCHICAGO.EDU
Mon Oct 21 18:53:11 EDT 2002

On Mon, 21 Oct 2002, Arin Komins wrote:

:Subject: Re: HW: XMAS party
:

[snip]

:Will be getting around to it shortly, Mike.  Between work and stupid
:visa annoyances, I've not had a lot of free time.....will get to it soon.

OK.  I'm poking around, and it doesn't look like we'd be able to qualify
for group reservations.  (most places seem to want a minimum
of 10 rooms reserved, and at last count, I've got only 7 rooms
requested (Alisa, me + Rich, FoFP, Mike Blackman, Nick Lee, Denis +
sister, Bernhard + Andreas + Rainer.))

(possible 8 with Eric S.)

Any other interest?

(...and would folks want only the night of the 13th?)

Arin
Arin Komins                                   akomins at uchicago.edu
Manager of Web Systems Architecture
University of Chicago/NSIT                      tel: (773)834-4087
1155 E. 60th St. #302B Chicago, IL 60637        fax: (773)702-0559