HW: Huw DVD/PAL

Steve Litchfield slitchfield at UKONLINE.CO.UK
Wed Oct 23 05:05:00 EDT 2002

Just to put this question to rest: As I understand it (and I'm kind of in
the industry), US people can still buy the DVD and play it on their PCs,
without problem. Their DVD players should also cope OK. Their televisions
will be expecting NTSC resolution pictures and colour, though, so unless
they have a TV capable of auto-switching to the PAL standard, then this
last bit won't work.

Does that help? Thought not 8-))