HW: Wembley

Pierluigi Fumi gg at NINJANET.COM
Wed Oct 23 16:38:24 EDT 2002

Nick wrote:

> Well, it might be, I haven't heard that album. It started with a section
> where Lemmy was alone onstage, singing along with his bass in a bluesy
> kind of way, if that helps. Quite effective, wouldn't have minded more of
> that.

you know, in the last **great** concert (25th Anniversary and
Wacken2001) he made a little solo with his bass singing something like
a blues, but it's not an intro. Or better, he used it as intro for "You
Better Run" at the 25th anniversary an for ... uhmm ... another song
that now I can't remember for Wacken.

> In answer to some other posts, yes they did play R.A.M.O.N.E.S (which
> was good), and no they didn't play 'Just Cos You Got the Power' which
> is indeed a corker.

oh, thanks a lot. In fact, it sounded strange that they did not play
RAMONES: even Lemmy and Phil Cambpell were very good friends with Joey and Dee
Dee...

ciao!, gg