BOC: at alban-ee, watch the DVD, hear the CD! BOC.

Bolts of Ungodly Vision js3619 at ACMENET.NET
Thu Oct 24 12:12:34 EDT 2002

Heh.
>Hmm...anyone really believe this?  I've seen the band with BR on
>drums many times, and he always overplays, and nobody has ever
>told him to ease off.  I doubt he'd listen if they did!
Because he plays so loudly it drowns out all other sounds? :)

>> BOC"s opening act, Antigone Rising, by paying for a ticket.  Saw that
>> band open for Joan Jett and they ugh..... i won't continue.
>Right, like they got more than 200 bucks for the gig...
That maty be the case. But I'll be happier when they disband. I really
dislike what 'they try to do'.

Speaking of last days of May, I dont know if their setlists need to have
two guitar solo vehicles (long ones) like Bucks Boogie n' LdoM.

But the DVD is neat nonetheless--  tracklist represnts every album except
Imaginos and the Revolution by night. that's pretty good.  But who needs
BOC to do Imaginos-ish tunes when you can see and hear the Brain surgeons?
i would never have thought "Siege and Investiture" could be pulled off with
only 3 musicians 'till they did it (twice!!!!!).

>> Be happy with what you have to be happy with!
>

>okay [but only becasue Telepaths made it to the DVD].  Wish
>they'd tossed in SYiB instead of another BfY...
BfY has to catch up to the number of official versions of Reaper so there
can be a two disc best of the two songs :)

Dances on pockets of perfect water stilts,
Jason