HW: XMAS party

Eric Siegerman erics at TELEPRES.COM
Thu Oct 24 13:05:37 EDT 2002

On Thu, Oct 24, 2002 at 01:20:27PM +0400, Alisa wrote:
> > One other thing.  If anyone is organising a car pool between the various
> > gigs yet to be announced let me know - I am quite a thin chap so shouldn't
> > take up too much space.
>
> Yes, I also would be interested...

Does this mean there *are* other gigs?  I'm not rich enough to
fly over for every one-off show that comes along, but if it turns
into a mini-tour, I'm there!

I'm anxiously awaiting news in time to book flight, vacation
time, etc.  But we've been told to treat MC as authoritative, and
there's nothing listed there yet but Walthamstow; but people are
talking about other shows, car pools, etc.

So ... does anyone know what the &$*! is going on?

|-_|/  >   Eric Siegerman, Toronto, Ont.        erics at telepres.com
|  |  /
The acronym for "the powers that be" differs by only one letter
from that for "the pointy-haired boss".