HW: Wembley gig

Jobson, Eddie EJobson at THRUPOINT.NET
Fri Oct 25 05:28:36 EDT 2002

Alan, Bernhard,

I used included to cover my arse as I was sure I must have forgotten one or
two, but if Alan's list is correct I must have got it about right. A
recording of it would be advised from the mixing desk as hopefully the point
at which the sound is recorded is 'further up the cable' than the missing
vocals and distortion. It's Friday and I think my ears have just stopped
ringing! It didn't seem any louder than a normal gig in there but when I
left, I was seriously in need of some ear buds. Not sure if it was just
Motorhead who were load or all the bands as I didn't realise my deafness
until I was outside.

Eddie.

-----Original Message-----
From: Alan Linsley
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
Sent: 22/10/02 19:28
Subject: Re: HW: Wembley gig

Hey Bernhard

Eddie Jobson posted the set but cunningly used the
word "included" which may have thrown some people, so,
to confirm, the HW set was -

Ejection
Angels of Death
Motorway City
Hurry on Sundown
Master of the Universe (w. Arthur Brown)
Song of the Gremlin (w. Arthur Brown)
The Watcher (Alans vocals cut in during this)
Hassan I Sahba inc. Palestine
Silver Machine (w. Lemmy & Arthur Brown)

Now if I only I could place those missing 2 Motorhead
tracks..

AL

 --- Bernhard Pospiech <bernhard.pospiech at T-ONLINE.DE>
wrote: > Hi