HW: Original Hawkwind Gig???????

Alan Linsley alankerren at YAHOO.CO.UK
Fri Oct 25 06:52:09 EDT 2002

Martin

Could be Nik's lot.  They usually mention that they
include original members of HW (which is fair enough)
but that ain't the same as Original HW is it?  If it's
any help, the following was posted to neoquark
yesterday by "D Rider" under the title Space
Ritual.net dates or something similar.  The 4th Jan
thing sounds similar to "your" gig -

8th November Mean Fiddler ,Charing,Cross Road London
[PLUS INNER CITY UNIT at the Mean Fiddler]
29th November Yales/Central Station,Wrexham
12th December Limelight, Crewe
13th December Rock Café 2000, Stourbridge
4th January 2003 Private Party in a large marquee
North Wales
17th Jan The Charlotte Leicester
23rd Jan The Brook Southampton
24th Jan Roadmenders Northampton