HW: Original Hawkwind Gig???????

Horse horse at DARKSTAR.UK.NET
Fri Oct 25 11:41:03 EDT 2002

If you have a copy of the add it might be worth keeping it and getting it to Dave Brock as
this is just the sort of crap that the forthcoming court case is trying to resolve.
I'm not saying it's Nik's fault (could be some wanker at the venue with an eye for a fast
buck) but this illustrates the sort of confusion that surrounds the present hassles.

Horse