HW: Right To Decide lyrics

Steve Youles youless at LVCM.COM
Sat Oct 26 03:31:50 EDT 2002

Hi

This isn't an attempt to reopen a recent thread.  I had a crack at
deciphering the lyrics to Right To Decide, here's what we have so far, any
corrections / suggestions gratefully received:

I'm a digital consumer sitting safely in my room
I watch my video and read my book
My mind's on the surface with the news on the screen
That's another area, it's so obscene

You can't do this
You can't do that
You can't go forward and you can't go back
You can't do this
You can't do that
You can't go forward and you can't go back

I'm not a party person I'm a TV fan
There's so many things that I don't understand
I didn't want to steal and TV is my thrill
It's a peculiar game...

Or is that last line "In a peculiar way..."?  I could also make a case for
the last line of the first verse being "Lots of people worry and it's so
obscene"...

Tab for this song, with the lyrics as above is already up on my site

Steve