Hawkwind Dancer

Gordon Taylor gortay at AOL.COM
Sat Oct 26 07:28:26 EDT 2002

Ok guys'n'gals this is a real long shot but I want to know the following.
On the Space Ritual tour Hawkwind had 2 female dancers with them.  One was
Stacia of course but I want to know the name of the other dancer. She was
American, I think, and blond but that's about all I can tell you.  I know it
was a long time ago but someone must know.

I met her after the gig at Derby's Kings Hall and we chatted for quite a
while but I fogot to ask her name and it's been bugging me for all these years.

Gordy. xxx