BOC: "we know Albany is serious about rocknroll!"

Bolts of Ungodly Vision js3619 at ACMENET.NET
Tue Oct 29 07:17:53 EST 2002

>And myself for one two too (tutu).
Touche!

>Mike Montfort is nice and all but he has
>nowhere near the impact of Jason Scruton! ;-) DVD to follow.
>Al

hehehehe. that's a fun thing to wake up n' read. Thanks!
There's really a DVD in the works?? awesome! Is it going to be of tBS? the
helen wheels show?

an aside- I'm on a mailing list where someone was admonishing another for a
joke by typing,"That's cause for someone to come rapping on your door that
you really don't want rapping."
I reckon he's talking about Vanilla Ice, I hear he's done with his tour of
the Jillian's Sports bar franchise. now THAT's a Long Day's Night.

Jason