BOC: Reaper on Six Feet Under

Matthew Braun mbraun at URBANA.CSS.MOT.COM
Tue Oct 29 11:43:05 EST 2002

Brian Halligan <blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM> writes of DFTR:

>My local classic rock station plays this version now instead of the original.
>There are quite a few subtle and not-so-subtle (the solo) differences fans
>of the song can pick up on. Most casual rock radio fans probably don't
>notice a difference.

The main commercial classic rock station here plays a butchered version
which has no solo at all.  Considering the number of commercials they air,
I guess _something_ had to go.  (Golly gee, thanks ClearChannel!)

                                        m@

+-mbraun at urbana.css.mot.com-+--Experiments that failed too many times -----BOC+
|   Matt Braun -- Motorola, |    Transformations that were too hard to find   |
|Urbana/Chmpgn Design Centre| Poison's in my bloodstream, poison's in my pride|
+Simulation Technology Team-+--- I'm after rebellion--I'll settle for lies. --+