HW: Burg Herzberg

Bernhard Pospiech bernhard.pospiech at T-ONLINE.DE
Tue Oct 29 12:09:49 EST 2002

Hi Michael

At 09:25 29.10.2002 +1030, you wrote:
>This sounds interesting to me Bernhard!  Tell me more please? :-)

21.07.1996, BURG HERZBERG, FESTIVAL, 110/8
abducted / psi power / awakening / photo encounter / blue skin /
steppenwolf / hassan i sahba / space is their / hassan i sahba / sputnik
stan / xenomorph / vega / love in space / kapal / aerospaceage inferno /
elfin / silver machine / welcome / secret agent

They played for about 110 minutes. A great gig. Huge audience

cheers
Bernhard