HW: Reminder: The One Eyed Bishops & much, much more!! NOVEMBER 9th

Burro Mike sloterdijk at MSN.COM
Wed Oct 30 10:21:51 EST 2002

Hello friends,
Please don't forget about the upcoming 'Landing Pad' event at The University of Pennsylvania's 'Rotunda' building, in Philadelphia PA, Saturday November 9th.

This is sure to be one eclectic and spacey evening, featuring

Radio Eris
The One Eyed Bishops
Alien Planetscapes
The Red Masque
Scattered Planets
The John Price Trio

As for The OEBs we want to remind you of our lineup for this event:

Mike Burro:           rhythm guitar, vocals
Jay Adcock           djembe
Jim Klinger:           acoustic lead & rhythm guitar, jug
Steve Miller:         washboard
Bob Beach:           harp & ???
Adam Klein:          electrified bass dulcimer, vocals, bones
Constance Cook:   percussion, dulcimer, vocals

Now you should go over to Scattered Planets' website for a double check. If you want an e-flyer for the event, request one from us or SP. www.scatteredplanets.com

Cheers!! Mike Burro
http://theoneeyedbishops.iuma.com