HW: One Eyed Bishops recording changes/seeking UK London are pub gigs

Burro Mike sloterdijk at MSN.COM
Thu Oct 31 16:14:54 EST 2002

It is with concern that I announce the following. The OEBs will not be recording in Preston, Lancashire until a future date, as our producer/financier/washboard player has taken a poor turn health wise. Our upcoming project will continue, albeit with a few modifications. We will now most likely release first an EP, which will be recorded at 'The School of Rock-n-Roll'  in south London. Whatever the case, while our album for Big Paws Records remains on hold, we intend to carry on, with Terry Clemson producing and engineering the material. www.tts.ttfans.com

Jay & I will arrive in The UK approximately January 10th and remain till the 15th or 16th. We are seeking gigs on the 11th,& 12th. If you can help, please contact us 'back burner'

 If you would like to send a letter to our washboard player, 'Rogalski' wishing him good health, I know he would appreciate it, as he will be admitted to hospital for some weeks on Sunday. Rogalski at BigPawsRecords.com