HW: Space Ritual Sundown V.2

Ketil Svendsen ketil.svendsen at FISKAREN.NHST.NO
Sun Sep 1 05:22:27 EDT 2002

..But Ridicule was only half the story! Ok, there might be a version i haven't seen, but my version of Ridicule consists of only two of the four LP-sides of ...SRv2.
The far best release of SRv2 is the release that came with the other live concert from '71 (can't remember it's name, i'm doing my sunday duties at work after a night out at http://www.garage.no *), you know, the one with the
semi-transparent plastic "envelope" cover with the new agey card inserts etc...  the version featured there is the whole of the SRv2, but without the annoying fadeouts - ESPECIALLY the one before 7 by 7 (a live version i love!).

best,
Ketil Svendsen,
Norway

* ...and WOW! just discovered there's gonna be a concert there with Daevid Allen the 15. of september!! buy, am i happy  :-)