motorcycle irene

Ketil Svendsen ketil.svendsen at FISKAREN.NHST.NO
Mon Sep 2 04:47:15 EDT 2002

She did a lot of photography for motörhead in the early days. possibly the first single cover, the st. valetine's day massacre etc (have to check - if anybody's interested!)...  i think she was the girlfriend of one of them, phil taylor, from what i recall....(?)

ketil,
norway