[SLOTERDIJK-Pod] HW: The One Eyed Bishops 'rotunda' lineup for November 9th

Burro Mike sloterdijk at MSN.COM
Wed Sep 4 21:16:31 EDT 2002

I forgot to at the PJB website. www.jugband.com

peace, Mike

----- Original Message -----
From: Burro Mike
Sent: Wednesday, September 04, 2002 10:11 PM
To: hawkwind at yahoogroups.com; boc-l at listserv.spc.edu; sloterdijk-pod at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [SLOTERDIJK-Pod] HW: The One Eyed Bishops 'rotunda' lineup for November 9th

The One Eyed Bishops will be one of several bands, performing at the rotunda ( University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia), Saturday, November 9th. This event is being coordinated by Doug McMahon of Scattered Planets. I'm not qualified to report on the specifics, however there is a bit of info on the Scattered Planets website: www.scatteredplanets.com

What I am really writing about is our lineup for the show: The personnel is set to be as follows:

Mike Burro: acoustic rhythm guitar, vocals
Jay Adcock: djembe
Adam Klein:  electric bass dulcimer, bones, percussion & vocals
Constance Cook: djembe, percussion, dulcimers, vocals
Jim Klinger: acoustic lead and rhythm guitars, jug
Steve Miller: washboard
Bob Beach: harmonica/flute ( tentative)

This show will bring together members of 3 great bands;
The OEBs, The Philadelphia Jugband, & Little Blue Heron ( Adam & Constance)

I am really psyched to work with this lineup, and I hope we'll see some of you there,

Peace, Mike
http://theoneeyedbishops.iuma.com
www.mp3.com/sloterdijk
www.t-rash.com