OFF: University of Errors

Iain Ferguson IainFerguson at AOL.COM
Fri Sep 6 04:43:39 EDT 2002

Hi, Doug

Glad to hear is was good. The new Album "ugly Music for Monica" is out
in 2 weeks time, and what i've heard has been brilliant, Stoned innocent
Frankinstein stuff <G>
They are touring with The Electric Prunes ( classic garage band) in the
UK, in the Support slot... and hitting Bristol Oct 1st <yehaarrr> .

 Just seen Love with Arhur Lee 2 nights ago.... Boy that was a good
night <G>, whole bunch of good stuff, inc Daily Planet from Forever Changes.

Speaking with Jonny Greene ( GAS ) he said there are No Gong dates this
year in the UK,  but there are Solo Daevid and University of errors gigs
up to Xmas....

regards
iain