off: mudhoney

Bart Brugmans bart at BUNDERSBOS.DEMON.NL
Sat Sep 7 06:12:23 EDT 2002

I went to see Mudhoney in the Melkweg in Amsterdam las night. They were
great. A nice blend of old and new songs. The new ones a lot trippier than
the old ones, but still have the Mudhoney feel to it.

The best part was: they ended the show with "A song from their good
friends Hawkwind". Then they payed a very nice version of Urban Guerilla!
A nice, spacy interval in the middle! I looked like I was the only person in the
audience to recognice the song :-)

Go see them if they are around.

--BArt