Outlook Express Help

DRider Hawkwind at ATTBI.COM
Sat Sep 7 14:50:26 EDT 2002

Hey Now!

Just wondering if anyone on the list can help me w/ the way I receive the
list via Outlook Express.....?

I am setup in Digest mode. When I get the list, all the posts come as a lump
of attachments up near the "Subject" box.

Previously, when I was subscribed via Hotmail, the digest came as one big
text file that I could read w/o clicking on each separate entry.

As it is, I have been forwarding the BOC-L to my work where I have Microsoft
Outlook. On that setup, each post comes as an attachment folder along the
bottom, which is a little easier, but still not the way I would want.......

It's frustrating to make the effort to open an attachment and it be some
bullshit "Teehee Teehee" post that I could have scrolled right past
otherwise..........

Is there a setting that I can change?

Thanx!

Darrin