"Space Does Not Care"

Michael W Blackman Michaelangelo68 at AOL.COM
Sun Sep 8 12:29:19 EDT 2002

In a message dated Sun, 8 Sep 2002 23:32:10  AEDT, Tom Byrne <t.byrne at NTLWORLD.COM> writes:

Hey Tom,

HAIL "Space Does Not Care!!  A radio station that DOES care about music that doesn't have a big corporate pole  jammed up its ass and promoted as the music for the masses.  More Power to em!!
Looking forward to the new material Tom.  The first cd was beautiful.  I enjoy a wide range of musical styles (dunoo about cuntry & western tho - lol) Space rock is on the top of my list - but I find enjoyment in different realms of sound.
You might be interested to know that the new cd I mentioned (Probably months ago now) in HawkiRC is seriosly nearing completion.  I've written some lyrics and have had some contributions from a poet in canada which are really good.
Anyway - let me know when the cd is ready - I'd love to own a copy

Peace
Mikey B