HW: Cosmic Overdrive: Oh Dear

The Rocker stuart.hamilton at SCOTTISH.PARLIAMENT.UK
Tue Sep 10 12:18:35 EDT 2002

A specially packaged and priced three-CD set, featuring the UK's most
spaced out band live at three separate concerts in the early seventies with
the original line-up.

This collection features rare, live extended versions of classic Hawkwind
tracks such as ;Masters Of The Universe', 'Sonic Attack' and 'Hurry On
Sundown'.

3000 only, all numbered.

Disc One - Sundown,Brixton 30.12.72
Space - Orgone Accumulator - Upside Down - Sonic Attack - Time We Left - 10
Seconds Of Forever - Brainstorm - Seven By Seven - Masters Of The Universe -
Welcome To The Future

Disc Two - Cambridge Corn Exchange 1971
Masters Of The Universe - You Know You're Only Dreaming - You Shouldn't Do
That - Hurry On Sundown - Paranoia - See It As You Really Are - I Do It -
Came Home

Bonus Disc Three - Live At Wembley Empire Pool, 1973
Gaga - In The Egg - Orgone Accumulator - wage War - Urban Guerilla -
Masters Of The Universe - Welcome To The Future - Sonic Attack - Silver
Machine