HW: Cosmic Overdrive: Oh Dear delete if offended.. swear words afoot....

Iain Ferguson IainFerguson at AOL.COM
Tue Sep 10 12:52:12 EDT 2002

Sorry for the following, I've just blown up....

cant we screw Dave (asshole)Anderson over. He really pisses me off, Him
and all the other wankers who resale all this shite every six months.  I
really have no intention of giving this tosser another penny. And as for
his foray's into Spaceritual.net I wish  Nik would come to his senses
and get back to what he does best... ICU and his Cuban allstars stuff.

God what a shower of shite they are, do they honestly expect another
penny from me.............

iain