BOC/BRAIN/OFF: The MC5 frame by frame!

Horse horse at DARKSTAR.UK.NET
Tue Sep 10 19:59:09 EDT 2002

I wonder if there'll be any footage of the British gigs. I went to see them a few times
when they were over - a couple that spring to mind are Seymour Hall in London with the
Fairies and Third Ear band (and a bunch of porno movies involving fruit if I remember
correctly - very strange!) and the 1972 Windsor festival with Hawkwind, Fairies, Arthur
Brown etc. and some others that I was too tripped out to remember.

<sigh> Those were the days!

Horse