NIK: new album

Iain Ferguson IainFerguson at AOL.COM
Wed Sep 11 11:47:12 EDT 2002

I Love Sonic Attack.......the tour was brilliant, the projections were
awesome.....
just about the whole album is brilliant apart from the title track...
never a favourite...

I even interviewd the band on Radio bristol b4 the show, amazing how
nieve the questions are for a 16 year old <G>
Got a recording somewhere, I'll try and dig it out....

I think they went all metal with the choose your masks LP, heavily gated
drums and such... but then i've commented on that LP before...

Regards

Iain