HW: Sonic Attack

Chris Raymond chrisr at TIAC.NET
Wed Sep 11 18:14:01 EDT 2002

I think Living on a Knife Edge is a completely great HW song. I would die
happy if this was played live someday. I love this album too. My least
favorite HW album was always IITBOTFTBD.
I have not listened to it for many years, I should check it out.
Chris R.

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU]On
Behalf Of Michael W Blackman
Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2002 8:48 AM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
Subject: Re: NIK: new album

I refer to Sonic Attack which at best can only be described as an
average heavy metal album, if I play it expecting Hawkwind I hate it.
If I play it expecting an average heavy metal band then its OK even
quite good in places but by Hawkwind standards its crap.   It just don't
fit in with anything they ever did in whatever state of mind they might
have been in...   Its embarassing.

But thats just my opinion.