HW: Sonic Attack

David Blair drb.serendipity at DSL.PIPEX.COM
Wed Sep 11 19:12:30 EDT 2002

In article <3D7FD637.5EF17AA3 at hawklord.uklinux.net>, Chris
<chris at HAWKLORD.UKLINUX.NET> writes
>Hi ya,
>
>What album is that????   Or is the point that since there is no album
>called Iitbotftbd there is no least favorite album, a sentiment I can
>very nearly agree with.
>
>Chris

IITBOTFTBD is 'It Is The Business Of The Future To Be Dangerous'.
Personally, I've always thought the 'Dangerous' should be replaced with
'Tedious'. Seriously boring album.

>Chris Raymond wrote:
>>
>> I think Living on a Knife Edge is a completely great HW song. I would die
>> happy if this was played live someday.

It was, in 88/89, but only by Hawkdogs/Agents of Chaos.

--
David Blair