HW: Off/ SLOTERDIJK: Live Thunderbirds & more now online!

Burro Mike sloterdijk at MSN.COM
Wed Sep 11 18:52:36 EDT 2002

A live version of the Sloterdijk cut, 'The Thunderbirds' is now online at:
www.mp3.com/sloterdijk This tune was recorded at 'The Khyber' in Philadelphia,
opening for Harvey Bainbridge on 'The Traveling Outerspace Spectacular tour; August, 6, 2000. We continued on to The Knitting Factory in NYC the following night.

There is also a version of Golden Void which we performed at The 30th annual Bike Day Celebration, 9/30/2000. This is accessible via www.t-rash.com You have to register to hear it, and the text is all in dutch, however it's very easy to do, and you won't get any junk mail from them. This event was sponsored by The Freedom Riders MC, Montgomery County, PA. This was the last show of the summer tour, and our last gig with Rob Eckstedt.

Peace, Mike

Also a live cut from the Hawkfestival at either of the following two URLs:

http://theoneeyedbishops.iuma.com

www.mp3.com/The_OEBs