NIK: new album

Chuck Rosenberg Chuckrecs at AOL.COM
Wed Sep 11 23:47:54 EDT 2002

In a message dated 9/11/02 8:50:23 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
IainFerguson at AOL.COM writes:

> I think they went all metal with the choose your masks LP, heavily gated
>  drums and such... but then i've commented on that LP before...

True, regarding the drum sound, but even then--what so called "metal band"
would have done anything remotely like the title-track, "Dream Worker" and
esp. "Void City"? Then again, "Solitary Mind Games" and "Waiting for
Tomorrow" are an insult to metal...I like metal.   Chuck