Off: Taste? whats that? (was bad taste, now just plain warped)

Chris chris at HAWKLORD.UKLINUX.NET
Fri Sep 13 22:11:13 EDT 2002

Hi ya,

{I appologise whoehartedly for distorting Bob's words so badly below I
describe an alternate reality where people are a bit different to how
they are here.... but not very different}

Even more weird, you could sing it thusly....

Al Ki, al ki, al ki heed uh,
Al Ki, al ki, al ki heed uh,
Al Ki, al ki, al ki heed uh,
Al ki heed uh er uh

Al Ki, al ki, al ki heed uh,
Al Ki, al ki, al ki heed uh,
Al Ki, al ki, al ki heed uh,
Al ki heed uh er uh

Oh mar, oh mar oh ma har
Oh mar, oh mar oh ma har
Oh mar, oh mar oh ma har
Oh Mar Ben Lar den

Death to all infidels by air,
Guide us oh thou bearded gook
Lead us slowley to our graves
In the perfect chaos of your slaves

Oh mar, oh mar oh ma har
Oh mar, oh mar oh ma har
Oh mar, oh mar oh ma har
Oh Mar Ben Lar den

Oh mar, oh mar oh ma har
Al Ki, al ki, al ki heed uh,
Oh mar, oh mar oh ma har
Oh Mar Ben Larden

Al Ki, al ki, al ki heed uh,
Oh mar, oh mar oh ma har
Al Ki, al ki, al ki heed uh,
Al ki heed uh er uh

Death to all infidels by air,
Guide us oh thou bearded gook
Lead us slowley to our graves
In the perfect chaos of
In the perfect chaos of
In the perfect chaos of
your slaves

Kinda works quite well really...
You could do a choreography around it...
Would work well as promo video....

"But we need a video MTV will show"

Well what about setting up a charity - you know
We could call it suicide aid -
Yea, Yea Dave...
Sponser a cyanide pill for every rag head in the Middle East

"The president would go for that in a big way - saves him the trouble of
bombing them - he'd _make_ MTV play us....

"Suicide Aid, Bob Geldofff,  Knighthood....   This I am enjoying,,,  hur
huh hur..."

SUICIDE AID

{kant quite figure out how this one goes, the vision is far too sureal
even for me to contemplate, it could well be a re-working of highrise,
in fact it almost certainly is but in a very warped and twisted way}

Its interesting to note that it is said that Salvador Dali would imagine
an upside down owl on the heads of anyone he would meet to stop him
taking them too seriously.  When this stoped working he would visulise a
turd on top of the owl.

Any way...

So you want to be a suicide bomber
Yea, yea, yer Bin Larden, may I call you that? may I call you Bin?
To be blown to bits, to have your mortal body anhialated?
Yes, Yes Mr. Laden.
To shock your friends and abandon your family
Oh sir, it would be an honour to die for Allah, er I mean you of course,
to experience the rush as the explosive detonates, vaporising my groin
in a heat of sheer exhilaration, the force sending my head at high warp
through the ceiling of the local pub, my last vision to see the cheap
infidels glitter ball coming ever closer a blinding light in my head as
I enter the garden of paridise.
But they don't all become marters...  Some are just mad you know.
Oh Sir I come to you as a camel to the oasis, it would be an honour to
die for such a rag head as you.
Very well then... But isn't that a foreskin your wearing?
But sir, only infidels have foreskins
There, on the end of your-
It's no use lying to you sir, it is a foreskin.
Whats a myarter doing with a foreskin?
Well you see sir its in memory of my mother
Your mother?
Yes, sir my mother, she survived her own suicide shopping basket.
Suicide shopping basket?

An invention of my fathers, you see sir he too was too much of a prohpet
to actually kill himself, he created the worlds first shopping basket
with explosive and botulism charges.  My mother carried it to Debenhams
in Droitwich, but when it exploded the heat fried the botulism spores
and the only fragment of the basket to penetrat her also circumcised
her.  So you see sir I wear this foreskin in her sakred memory.
I see, well in view of your confesion, which must have taken a great
deal of courage, I concider you an ideal type you can strap this nuclear
bomb to your torso, Oh and -
Sir?
Never let the infidels see your foreskin
Never sir.
Well not in public anyway
No sir never in public.

There has to be a concept album in this somewhere:-)

Chris