Off: Taste? whats that? (was bad taste, now just plain warped)

Chris chris at HAWKLORD.UKLINUX.NET
Sat Sep 14 15:41:39 EDT 2002

Hi ya,

I'm actually very sympathetic to the Arab cause, but they are weird (to
me anyway its a cultural thing).   If you see how life is where they
live....   Well if I had to live that way I'd be more than just
suicidal.  No I was just being a bit avant-garde... DaDa ist.   You
know... ultimate avante garde act is to get on a stage someplace in
Paris at turn of 19th century and blow yourself up.  That was thought of
as artistic not terrorist....   My how the times have changed!

Chris